Pepper Seeds - Hot - Birdseye Chili
Sow seeds indoors .25 inch deep and transplant outside after the frost is over for the season. Space rows 18 inches apart. Harvest peppers in waves as they reach the desired maturity. They can be eaten fresh or cooked, and are often dried and stored or ground into chili powder.
- 500 mg - Approximately 90 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 1,250 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 5,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 20,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 80,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds