Growing Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Pisum sativum
- Other Names: Sugar Daddy
- Days to Maturity: 74 days
- Hardiness Zone:
- Planting Depth: 1”
- Plant Spacing: 2-3”
- Row Spacing: 2-3’
- Growth Habit: Bush
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-draining
- Temp Preference: 50-70℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Pea root rot, pea moth
- Color: Green
Organic Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Growth Habits:
In the spring, put peas seeds into 1 inch of garden soil. Sugar Daddy Snap Peas find support beneficial but definitely doesn’t require it. In about 74 days, you will see fully formed pea pods appear near the top of the plant. This makes peas especially easy to harvest.
Various Uses for Sugar Daddy Snap Pea:
Sugar Daddy Snap Peas are perfect right off the vine because they are among the few stringless varieties of snap peas. Put them straight onto a veggie platter. These are also delicious tossed into a spring green mixed salad. Sugar Daddy Snap Peas are a refreshing and crips treat.
Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Benefits:
Put Sugar Daddy Snap Pea into your garden for your diet and to benefit other plants. They can mutually benefit carrot, parsley, corn, cucumber, eggplants, potatoes, strawberries, and turnips. This pant can really benefit your soil. Peas are full of nutrition, but low in calories. They are great sources of fiber and protein.
Sugar Daddy Snap Peas are a stringless variety that are easy to harvest.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 2,720,000 Seeds