Bean Seeds - Early Thorogreen Bush Lima
Tokyo Long White Bunching is excellent for farmers market or keeping a supply out in the garden for fresh eating. Use the tops on spuds or saute them with olive oil in your favorite dish. We use them in omelets with some smoked bacon. Tokyo is resistant to Pink Root Rot Smut. Remember Tokyo is an excellent bunching onion three seasons out of the year, but it does not over-winter well.
- Seeds Per Package:
- 1 g - Approximately 300 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 9,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 36,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 144,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 720,000 Seeds