Organic Green Arrow Pea Seeds
Remember peas like things cool so plant them as early as the soil can be worked. Perfect for canning.
TIP: Instead of building a trellis this year for your peas which costs money and uses valuable resources, try planting Cayuse oats instead as a trellis. This will not only produce oats and build biomass in your garden, but it will give your peas something to climb on. Cayuse grows 6' tall and will make an excellent living trellis. Almost like the Indians using corn as a trellis for beans!
- .5 oz - Approximately 50 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 500 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 2,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 10,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 50,000 Seeds