Growing Purple Orach Microgreens
- Presoak: Depends on lot, however, we suggest no soak.
- Suitable Growth Medium: Soil (preferred) or Hydroponic
- Germ time: 2-4 Days
- Harvest time: 10-12 Days
- Color: A deep maroon-red shade with the occaional green spot! Purple leaves and hot pink reverse.
- Flavor: A very bitter flavor when eaten fresh. Flavor becomes more mild when cooked. A bit salty, earthy, and spinach-like.
- Texture: Crisp and fresh
- Nutrients: Vitamins K, E, and C, calcium, magnesium, protein, dietary fiber,iron, and beta-carotenes
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 7,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 28,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 112,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 560,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 2,800,000 Seeds