Growing Organic Onion Microgreens
- Presoak: 2-6 hours
- Suitable Growth Medium:Soil
- Germ time: 1-2 days
- Harvest time: 14 to 21 days
- Color: A Vibrant green throughout the whole stem and top
- Flavor: Savory and Garlic-like. Strong onion flavor.
- Shape: Grass-like shape
- Texture: Soft and slightly crunchy
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, folic acid, niacin, potassium, iron, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, zinc, carotenes.
***Note: Although we have indicated the specific medium that this particular seed prefers, you can still experiment with either soil or hydroponic mediums. Results may vary.