Mustard Seeds - Red Tatsoi
For the best color give cool temperatures. Outside in areas with a cool summer, plant in late spring in full sun. Red Tatsoi is a wonderful additional to the fall garden, overwintering in mild climates. Grow undercover for early spring harvests in cold winter areas.
- Mustard Seeds, Red Tatsoi - Brassica rapa Narinosa Group
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable & Herb Gardening, Microgreens
- Days to Full Maturity: 40 to 50 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds