Mustard Seeds - Mibuna - Microgreens
Although not as tenacious as mizuna, the mibuna produces a slightly stronger and more complex culinary mustard profile. Mibuna greens are a hardy cool weather crop best sown direct 4-6 weeks before final frost date, or can be started indoors for transplanting. Sow 5-6 seeds 1/2 inch deep and 4 inches apart in fertile, well-drained soil in full sun-part shade. Seeds germinate in 3-7 days, thinning to 1 plant every 12 inch once true leaves establish. Like lettuce, harvest large outer leaves while allowing smaller leaves to mature.
- 1 oz - Approximately 8,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 34,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 132,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 660,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 3,300,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds