Melon Seeds - Banana
Melons grow 16-24” long and 4” wide, usually weighing 5-8 lbs. These fruits have yellow-green tinted skin and yellow flesh with underlying pink tones. They do well in full sun, and seeds should be sown in the spring. Be sure to place hills at least 1’ apart to give melons room to fully mature. Melons are ready for harvest after 80-100 days. They have a unique sweet and spicy flavor that makes them worth growing at home.
- 4 g - Approximately 120 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 840 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,360 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 13,440 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 67,200 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds