Medicinal Mushrooms Book by Christopher Hobbs
An Exploration of Tradition, Healing, & Culture
Medicinal Mushrooms is a handbook that teaches about the traditions of using healing fungi by cultures from around the world. The author, Christopher Hobbs, documents thoroughly the specific health and nutritional benefits of over 100 kinds of mushrooms. Soft Cover 251 pages.
Covered topics include:
- How to help prevent and treat cancer
- Benefits recieved for people with HIV/AIDS
- How mushrooms help those with heart disease
- Strengthening the immune system
- Nourishing vision and digestion
- Supporting the healing of skin ailments
With over 20 years of experience, author Christopher Hobbs travels the world lecturing about the benefits of herbs and fungi alike. Medicinal Mushrooms is said to be the most complete work on the medicinal and cultural uses of mushrooms.