Lettuce Seeds - Leaf - Lollo Bionda
Sow seeds in the fall or spring. After 45-60 days, leaves are ready for harvest, and can either be harvested individually or by cutting the plant at its base. They have a tangy and sharp flavor that is great to add to any salad or dish for some crisp zestiness.
- 1 g - Approximately 900 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 6,370 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 25,480 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 101,920 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 407,680 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds