Lettuce Seeds - Butterhead - White Boston
Leaves are light green and wrinkled. Sow seeds indoors or directly ½” deep. After 2 weeks, thin seedlings out to 12-18” apart in full sun. Plant in spring or fall. After harvest, leaves are mild with a buttery flavor and are excellent in salads and to add freshness to dishes.
- 1 g - Approximately 900 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 6,250 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 25,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 100,00 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 400,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds