Lettuce Seeds - Butterhead - Bronze Mignonette
Sow seeds indoors for transplant or directly in soil ⅛” deep. Plant a few seeds per hole. After 15 days, seedlings should be thinned or transplanted to full sun to be 6-10” apart with rows 12-18” apart. Keep in rich well drained soil. Baby leaves can be harvested after 25 days. Full heads are ready for harvest after 60 days, and can be cut at the base leaving 1” of stem for regrowth. These crisp and crumpled leaves are great for salad greens and in a fresh sandwich.
- 1 g - Approximately 900 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 6,370 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 25,480 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 101,920 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 407,680 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds