Growing Little Gem Lettuce Microgreens Seeds
- Presoak: N/A
- Other Names:
- Days to Maturity: 14-16 days (21 days + for baby greens)
- Growth Medium: Soil or Hydroponic
- Color: Green stems and leaves, sometimes light green.
- Flavor: The same mild flavor of their full grown counter part
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
Prepare your growth mediums by moistening it. Spread seeds evenly across the surface and moisten with a spray bottle. Cover for 3 to 4 days until adequately germinated. Place under a grow light and watch grow. Water regularly. Begin tasting microgreens to mark the change in flavor as they mature, so you'll know when you like to harvest them. The great thing about lettuce microgreens is that you can let them grow to baby green stage, harvesting them anytime between. Avoid too much heat and humidity.