Growing Parris Island Lettuce Microgreens Seeds
- Presoak: N/A
- Other Names: Head Lettuce
- Days to Maturity: 14-16 days (21 days + for baby greens)
- Growth Medium: Soil or Hydroponic
- Color: Pale white stems, sometimes light green. Deep green cotyledons
- Flavor: The same mild flavor of their full grown counter part
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 25,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 100,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 400,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 2,000,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 10,000,000 Seeds
Prepare your growth mediums by moistening it. Spread seeds evenly across the surface and moisten with a spray bottle. Cover for 3 to 4 days until adequately germinated. Place under a grow light and watch grow. Water regularly. Begin tasting microgreens to mark the change in flavor as they mature, so you'll know when you like to harvest them. The great thing about lettuce microgreens is that you can let them grow to baby green stage, harvesting them anytime between. Avoid too much heat and humidity.
Paris Island Green Lettuce is easy to grow and grows quickly. Keep dark with the black out dome for the first 3 days then flip the lid on day 4 and 5 to stress and strenghten the crop. Easy to grow, flavorful microgreens. The interesting color combinations make them great garnishes or additions to any salad. Lettuce Microgreens seeds.