Hydroponic Microgreens Starter Kit
The perfect way to get started growing microgreens. This microgreens kit includes everything you need to get started. You will be harvesting your own delicious and nutritious microgreens in ten days. Your family and friends will enjoy this colorful, healthy and delicious new live food alternative.
This kit is a hydroponic kit, which is soil free and minimal mess. Microgreens can be grown on any kitchen counter top, indoors or out. While the seeds in this kit can be grown in soil, we prefer the hydroponic approach for its clean and reliable results. There are some seeds that should only be grown in soil. See our soil based microgreens kit for those. Our deluxe microgreens kit includes both soil based, and hydroponic seeds and supplies.
Each Hydroponic Microgreens Kit Includes:
- 3 - 20”x10” Growing Trays without holes – These re-usable trays double as both growing tray and black-out dome. You can easily section your trays and run multiple varieties at once.
- 3 - 20”x10” Growing Trays with holes – These re-usable trays will be your grow trays, holding the soil and seeds that will nest into the tray without holes.
- 10 – 20"x10" Premium Bambo Microgreens Grow Mats - Microgreens hydroponic grow mats made from premium, sustainable bamboo fiber. Bamboo fiber grow pads are the top-of-the-line hydroponic grow medium for microgreens. These pads have a high water holding capacity compared to most other grow pads, holding up to 10x it's weight in water.
- pH Test Strip Kit – Microgreens are sensitive to the pH of your water. This pH Testing Kit will easily walk you through the process of testing the pH of your water, and adjusting it (if necessary) using household vinegar or baking soda.
- Spray Bottle – For the first 4 days, your germinating microgreens should be misted. This spray bottle is the perfect tool.
Assortment of 6 Microgreens Seeds – Enough microgreens seeds in reseal bags for 12 to 18 plantings!
- Basic Salad Mix – 4 oz. Bag – The perfect blend of microgreens seeds: Broccoli, Kale, Purple Vienna Kohlrabi, Arugula, Red Acre Cabbage & Cauliflower.
- Spicy Sprouting Mix – 4 Oz. Bag – Same as the basic salad mix, but with some added southern giant mustard for additional color and spice.
- Colorful Radish Microgreens Mix – 4 Oz. Bag – Sharp tasting and a stunning, deep purple in color. A great addition to any microgreen salad. Add to traditional salads instead of sliced radish for an exciting change.
- Red Cabbage – 4 Oz. Bag – One of our favorites. Great tasting, colorful and easy to grow.
- Yellow Mustard - Another favorite for its color, taste and reliability.
- BONUS Seasonal Colorful Microgreens - The newest, most colorful microgreens of the current season, varies from month-to-month
- Growing Instructions – Our basic illustrated growing instructions are meant to help you get started and are intended to be used in conjunction with information found on the website.