Certified Organic Hard White Wheat Grain - Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds
- Soak Hard White Wheat Berries: 8 Hours
- Difficulty to Sprout: Easy
- Hard White Wheat Seed Days to Maturity: 4-5 Days
- Suitable Sprout Method: Tray, Sack, or Jar
- Flavor: Fresh and sweet
- Popular Uses: Soups, Sandiches, and Salads
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
USDA Certified Organic. Whole Hard White Sprouting Wheat berries. Excellent Germination Rate 98-100%. Resealable Packaging or pre-measured wheat bags for wheatgrass trays. 7-10 days for wheatgrass. 2-3 days for soft white wheat berry sprouts. Great for grinding into whole wheat flour. Outstanding choice for food storage. Microbial Tested.
Hard white wheat is a high protein, high fiber variety of white wheat that produces a whiter flour and whiter light textured breads. Some folks with wheat allergies find they can tolerate hard and soft white wheat. Organic soft white wheat grain has a very low moisture content, and stores extremely well, making it ideal as a storage grain. This organic hard white wheat has a better sprouting rate than the conventional chemical free hard wheat berries.