Grass Blend - Cabin Grass Seed Mix
Cabin Mix requires very little water once established, and is low growing so it doesn't require much mowing. It is an excellent choice for erosion control, and is not a forage grass so wildlife like deer should leave it alone. It is not overly aggressive, so should not overtake other grasses. Can be planted in the fall to come up in spring or planted in spring. It can also be planted anytime if there is enough water to establish. Seed a the rate of 1 to 2 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
- Cabin Grass Seed Mix - AKA: Green Space Holder, Dryland Turf Mix, Erosion Turf Mix
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - Erosion Control - Drought Tolerant
- Low Growing - Mow Infrequently - Not a forage grass so wildlife should leave it alone
- Days to Full Maturity: 60 to 90 -- Perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 1 to 8
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds