Gourd Seeds - Snake
Sow in full sun in the spring. Gourds are ready for harvest after around 100 days after stems have browned. Use as a decoration as it is, or dry and paint them. Can be eaten if they are pickled when immature.
- 2 g - Approximately 60 Seeds
- 1/4 oz- Approximately 212 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 850 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,400 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 13,600 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds