Gourd Seeds - Cucuzzi (Italian Edible)
Harvest gourds early when they are 6” x 1” for summer squash. After 55-80 days, gourds will reach full maturity and are ready for harvest. Like squash, eat them fresh, stem, or fry. They are flavorful when eaten and also make for a great ornamental piece. Their hard shell when dried makes them excellent for crafts as well.
- 2 g - Approximately 5 Seeds
- 1/4 oz- Approximately 35 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 140 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 560 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 2,240 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds