Gourd Seeds - Bitter
When fruits are very young they can be used like cucumber, but have mild bitter taste most commonly used as a seasoning. When ripe they turn orange and can split open to reveal bright red seeds. Can be direct sown after the final frost in the spring, with a planting depth of about .75 inch, but are difficult to germinate. Better to pre-soak, and start indoors and transplant. Do best in warm or hot weather.
- 2 g - Approximately 5 Seeds
- 1/4 oz- Approximately 38 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 150 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 600 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 2,400 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds