Ground Fenugreek seeds are one of the primary ingredients in curry powder. The leaves are also edible, usually braised, and served as a green side dish much like spinach greens. As a microgreen fenugreek has a powerful flavor and a little goes a long way. Direct sow seeds one quarter inch deep in well drained soil and thin seedlings to 5 or 6 inches apart. Leaves can be snipped starting at around 30 days.
- 1 g - Approximately 75 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 2,100 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 8,400 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 33,600 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 168,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 840,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds