Endive Seeds - Italian Red Stem Dandelion
This colorful plant can spice up any salad with its striking color and somewhat bitter flavor with hints of pepper. Plant seeds in summer for fall harvest, and after about 50 days, leaves should be fully grown. Harvest leaving some roots for continued growth. Roots are excellent when cooked, and can also be mixed with coffee when they are dried.
- 2 g - Approximately 800 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 2,800 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 11,200 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 44,800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 179,200 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds