Cucumber Seeds - West Indian Gherkin
This plant does not wilt in the heat, and can tolerate dryness. Fruits can be harvested as they reach full size throughout summer. They are excellent pickled, used as relish, or eaten fresh due to their crispy mild interior.
- 1 g - Approximately 30 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 850 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,400 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 13,600 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 68,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds