Cucumber Seeds - Early Spring Burpless F1
For outdoor growth, sow seeds 1” deep in soil in full sun after the final frost. Harvest cucumbers when they have reached full maturity after around 60 days. Cucumbers will mature individually and harvest them as they do. This cucumber is burpless and has no bitter taste. It is great when sliced and eaten raw.
- 3 g Packet - Approximately 100 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 950 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 15,200 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 76,000 Seeds