Cucumber Seeds - Carolina F1
Cucumbers are 5-6” long with relatively low nubs and bumps. Each plant produces high yields, and is best when planted in spring. After 50 days, harvest cucumbers one at a time as they mature. After harvest, these cucumbers are great for pickling and eating fresh.
- 3 g - Approximately 100 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 950 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 15,200 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 60,800 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds