Cucumber Seeds - Addis
Sow seeds directly outside after the final frost of the season in full sun. The plant has strong vines, and is mildew resistant. After 65 days, fruits reach full maturity, and should be picked individually as they become ready to harvest. After harvest they can be pickled or eaten fresh.
- 3 g - Approximately 100 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 950 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 15,200 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 76,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds