- This versatile green forms rosettes of smooth, spoon-shaped leaves coveted by fine chefs while being hardy and used as a mulch with straw to overwinter in cold areas.
50 days. Forms rosettes of smooth, spoon-shaped leaves coveted by fine chefs. Prized as early spring green. Fairly hardy this green can be mulched with straw to overwinter in cold areas. Plant seeds in late summer through fall and again in early spring. Harvest young leaves for use in salads. Harvest full plant when flower shoot appears as quality deteriorate after flowering. Approx. 9,100 seeds/oz.
- 1 g - Approximately 325 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 9,100 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 36,400 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 145,000 Seeds