Conventional Heirloom Garden Seeds - 15 Pack
Some seed substitutions may apply. This collection may have up to 2 seed substitutions, typically of a very similar variety to the one listed. This is due to a combination of seasonal demand and other factors that affect seed availability. Please refer to this article for more information.
All seeds in this collection are non-gmo, open-pollinated and heirloom. They produce seeds in themselves which can be collected and saved for next year, making for a continuous supply of gardening seeds. The varieties in this collection have been specifically chosen for their ease of growing. Some minor substitutions may apply subject to availability of a particular species year to year.
- 15 Heirloom Garden Seeds – Easy to grow varieties – Non-GMO – Open Pollinated – Growing tips on each pack
- Current Crop Year Seeds – Premium Quality – High Germination Rates – Produce Seeds for Saving
- Seeds Include: Carrots, Kale, Onion, 2 Species of Tomato, Watermelon, Cucumber
- Squash, Sweet Peppers, Beets, Basil, Jalapenos, Lettuce, Cantaloupe & Pea
- Minor same vegetable substitutions may apply depending on seed availability year to year