Because of a recent crop failure, Champion Collard won't be back until late 2017
We suggest using Vates Collards as a replacement until that time.
75 days. Huge, cabbage-like, dark blue-green, slightly crumpled, juicy leaves. Mild cabbage-like flavor improves with light frost. Keeps eating quality 2 weeks longer than Vates variety. Slow to bolt. Non-heading type. 36 inches tall. Approx. 8,000 seeds/oz.
- 5 g - Approximately 1,400 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 8,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 32,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 128,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 640,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 3,200,000 Seeds