Broad Leaf Edible Chrysanthemum
This Broad Leaf variety has smooth oblong light green leaves with a fresh pleasant flavor. With a hint of bitterness and crunch, it is a bit like lettuce. Makes a nice microgreen but can also be grown in the garden. Use larger leaves as a braised green or add to soup.
- Broad Leaf, Edible Crysanthemum Seeds - 1 Oz - Chrysanthemum coronarium - AKA: Garland Daisy
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Flower Gardening, counter-top gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: 20-50 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds