Herb Garden Chives Seeds
Chives is an herbaceous perennial that provides a strong onion flavor when added to recipes.
Select a sunny location (partial shade is fine) and sow seeds as soon as the soil can be worked. Cover and firm with soil. When harvesting, clip with scissors. Contains Calcium, Iron, Vitamins A, B1, B2, Niacin.
- 2 g - Approximately 500 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 7,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 28,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 112,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 560,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 2,800,000 Seeds