Hiroshimana chinese cabbage microgreens are a standout chinese cabbage micro, in that it tastes slightly different than other cabbage microgreens. Low on the brassica flavor with a hint of floral flavor. An ideal addition to yourmicrogreen counter-top garden. ~ 4,480 seeds per oz.
Chinese Cabbage Seeds - Hiroshimana - Microgreens Seeds
Sow the small chinese cabbage seeds--no soak necessary--on soil or a hydroponic growth medium. Spray hiroshimana cabbage seeds down with water so that they are adequately soaked. Cover with a blackout tray (or a plate would suffice) and leave covered for a couple of days, checking on them daily for moisture content. The seeds and medium should be moist but not soggy. It also shouldn't feel dry. If it begins to feel dry, give it a little water. After the seeds have germinated, uncover the microgreens and place undera grow light or next to a window for another 3 to 5 days.
About Hiroshimana Chinese Cabbage Microgreen Seeds:
- Color: A yellow/green hue that glows in the sunlight
- Growth Habit: Upright; broadleaf
- Flavor: A slightly floral hint to an otherwise brassica-flavored microgreen
Seeds Per Package
- 1 oz - Approximately 4,480 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 17,920 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 71,680 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 358,400 Seeds
Discover similar items in Microgreens Seeds
People who bought this product also bought
out of 5 stars