Watermelon Seeds - Charleston Grey
Slice them open to find juicy, crisp, firm red flesh dripping with heavy watermelon flavor. The rind is thick enough to protect it from that bumpy trip to the beach house or market. This rind also helps protect it from sunburn as the fruit is growing in the garden. Charleston Grey is resistant to anthracnose and fusarium wilt.
- Seeds Per Package:
- 2 g - Approximately 16 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 225 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 900 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 3,600 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 18,000 Seeds