Celery Seeds - Tendercrisp
Seedlings should be moved to pots when they are 2” tall, and moved outdoors when they grow to be 6” tall. Plants will thrive when fertilizer is added every two weeks. Be wary of weeds. To harvest, cut the plant at its base when it is 3” wide. Individual stalks can also be removed when they reach 12” tall. After harvest, this celery gives a great crunch to many dishes, and leaves can also be used as an herb to add flavor.
- 500 mg - Approximately 1,150 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 16,250 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 65,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 260,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 1,040,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds