Growing All Year Round Cauliflower Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea
- Other Names: All Year Round Cauliflower
- Days to Maturity: 65 days
- Hardiness Zone: 2-11
- Planting Depth: 2/2”
- Plant Spacing: 18-24”
- Row Spacing: 2-3’
- Growth Habit: Upright bunch
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-drained
- Temp Preference: 65-75℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Aphids, cabbage loopers
- Color: White
- Flavor: Mild, sweet
All Year Round Cauliflower Growth Habits:
If you are direct sowing All Year Round Cauliflower plant 6” apart and ½” deep. The cauliflower variety will be ready for harvest in 65 days. Seedlings can handle frost, but cauliflower heads cannot. Harvest when tight head forms and curds are tight. Cauliflowers grow in an upright bunch.
Various Uses for All Year Round Cauliflower :
Cauliflower can be roasted with any spice or cuisine of your choosing due to its mild taste. Used as a mashed potato substitute, cauliflower can be boiled and mashed. All Year Round Cauliflower can even be pickled and turned into cauliflower giardiniera. There is no shortage of what you can do with this chameleon vegetable in the kitchen-- it takes on whatever taste you give it.
All Year Round Cauliflower Benefits:
Cauliflower can be a beneficial companion plant: Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Onions, Garlic, Beetroot, Chards. Celery does a great job of keeping away white cabbage fly which is a common cauliflower pest. All Year Round Cauliflower is also a nutritional superstar. A serving includes the entire recommended amount for Vitamin C, an essential nutrient for the immune system. Vitamin K is also found in cauliflower which aids in blood clotting problems.
All Year Round Cauliflower is considered one of the most depependable and reliable varieties.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 2,720,000 Seeds