Carrot Seeds - Kuroda Long 8"
This plant is hardy, and can be grown in Spring and Fall, as long as temperatures are between 45 and 75 degrees. After 75 days, carrots are ready to be harvested. Use a garden fork to help edge each carrot out of the soil, and then pull the root out of the ground. Carrots should be washed and kept in cool storage. These carrots are especially good for juicing, adding a sweet element to dishes paired with spices, or eaten individually raw or sauteed as a satisfying and healthy snack.
- 1 g - Approximately 700 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 5,000 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 20,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 80,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 320,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 1,600,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 8,000,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds