Carrot Seeds - Bambino (Organic)
Similar to other dwarfed gourmet carrots such as Parisian, Chantenay, and Little Fingers, the organic Bambino carrot has more concentrated sweetness and flavor than most overgrown varieties that can lose their best flavor once it is too mature. Like any root vegetable, carrot does not transplant well and should rarely, if ever, be started indoors. Directly sow 2-3 Bambino carrot seeds .25 inch deep and 1-2 inch apart in very loose, well-tilled, and well-drained soil in full sun. Carrot seeds often germinate in 14-21 days, thinning back to 1 plant every 2 as true leaves establish. Avoid nitrogen-rich fertilizers which are known to cause growth abnormalities.
- 1 g Packet - Approximately 600 Seeds
- .25 oz - Approximately 4,500 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 18,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 72,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 288,000 Seeds