Cabbage Seeds - Glory of Enkhuizen
Each dark green-blue head grows to be around 8-12” in both width and height and weights 6-10 lbs. After 90 days, push on the heads to see if they feel solid and ready for harvest. Cabbage can be harvested by cutting off heads near the base. This cabbage is excellent in slaw, kraut, stir fry, and salad.
- 4g packet - Approximately 950 Seeds
- .25 oz - Approximately 1,625 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 26,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 104,000 Seeds