Eggplant Seeds - Casper White
Bush bean colors are varied and feature pods in red, black, purple, white, and yellow. Greencrop bush beans can be started indoors or best if sown directly after final spring frost. Plant 1-2 seeds per 1 inch deep and 4-6 inch between plants in well-tilled, organically rich soil with pH of 6.0-6.8. Beans require consistent watering but, when doing so, water as close to the root as possible to avoid saturation known to cause root rot and mildew. Thin plants back to every 18-24 inches apart as true leaves establish.
- 30 g Packet - Approximately 90 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 360 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 1,440 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 7,200 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 36,000 Seeds