Growing Organic Basic Salad Mix Microgreens Seeds
- Presoak: No Soak
- Preferred Growing Medium: Soil or Hydroponic
- Seeding Rate per 10"x 20" tray: 1 oz
- Blackout Time: 2-4 days
- Germination Time: 2-3 days
- Estimated time to Harvest: 8-12 days
- Microgreen Color: mostly green with purple and red highlights
- Microgreen Flavor: nutty, fresh brassica flavors, mild spice
- Microgreen Texture: crunchy, fresh
- Nutrients: Vitamins K, E, and C, calcium, iron, and beta-carotenes
These organic microgreen seed varieties grow well together and have similar germination and harvest times. No presoak required for this microgreens seed mix. Keep in the dark with the black-out dome for 3 days after sowing. Uncover seedlings when they are reaching for light and set beside a window or under a growing light. Ideal to harvest at 10 days.
This microgreens mix is a simple blend that makes a great base for any microgreens salad or sandwich. It has great flavor, including arugula, which gives it a mild kick.