Growing Basic Salad Mix Microgreens
- Basic Microgreens Salad Mix Seeds: broccoli, blue curly kale, purple vienna kohlrabi, arugula, red acre cabbage, snowball cauliflower
- Seeding: Approx 1 Oz of seed for a 10x20 tray
- Seed Presoak: No
- Growing Medium: hydroponic, soil
- Preferred Medium: hydroponic
- Germination Rate: high
- Germination Time: 2 to 3 days
- Microgreens Harvest time: 8 to 12 days
- Microgreens Ideal Harvest: 10 days
- Baby Salad / Adult Stage Harvest: not recommended
- Micro Greens Color:mostly green with purple andred highlights
- Micro Greens Flavor: nice flavor combination
- Garnishes & sandwiches
- Survival Food Storage
- Cooking & seasoning
Notes & Growing Tips: This microgreens mix is a simple mix of different types of seeds that makes a great base for any microgreens salad, sandwich, etc... The greens grow well together and have similar germination and harvest times. Ideal to harvest at 10 days. The mix does contain arugula which gives it a mild kick. Keep dark for 4 days or so before exposing to light.
The basic microgreens salad mix has a great flavor and a nice mix of colors.
***Note: Although we have indicated the specific medium that this particular seed prefers, you can still experiment with either soil or hydroponic mediums. Results may vary.