Basic Salad Mix - Microgreens Seeds
- Other Name(s): Mixed Variety
- Presoak: No Soak
- Preferred Growing Medium: Soil or Hydroponic
- Seeding Rate per 10"x 20" tray: 1 oz
- Blackout Time: 2-4 days
- Germination Time: 2-3 days
- Estimated time to Harvest: 8-12 days
- Microgreen Color: mostly green with purple and red highlights
- Microgreen Flavor: nutty, fresh brassica flavors, mild spice
- Microgreen Texture: crunchy, fresh
- Nutrients: Vitamins K, E, and C, calcium, iron, and beta-carotenes
These greens grow well together and have similar germination and harvest times. Keep in the dark with the black-out dome for 3 days and then flip the lid on days 4 and 5 to put a little stress on the emerging seedlings. Then expose them to light. Ideal to harvest at 10 days.
This microgreens mix is a simple blend that makes a great base for any microgreens salad or sandwich. It has great flavor, including arugula, which gives it a mild kick.