Cucumber Seeds - Arkansas Little Leaf
Parthenocarpic, meaning if you have lost all of your pollinators/bees this cucumber will still set fruit no problem. Smaller leaf size makes finding fruits easier. >Fruit is emerald green, mid-size and perfect for slicing or pickling. Disease Resistant: Angular Leaf Spot, Anthracnose, Bacterial Wilt, Cucumber Mosaic Virus, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Scab.
- Seeds Per Package:
- 1 g - Approximately 30 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 700 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 2,800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 11,200 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 56,000 Seeds