Amaranth Seeds - Love Lies Bleeding
Begin amaranth seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before final frost. Plant 4-5 seeds .25 inch deep into average and evenly moist soil in full sun. Love Lies Bleeding amaranth germinates in about 14-21 days and can be transplanted to a pot or container just as readily as the garden. Amaranthus is a frost tender annual and shrubs out to about 12-24 inches wide. Plants tolerate some drought and can be susceptible to mold root rot and fungus in poorly drained soils.
- 4 g Packet - Approximately 5,000 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 37,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 150,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 600,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 3 Million Seeds