Durable Black Plastic Growing Trays with Drain Holes
Choose Quantity: 5, 10, 50 or 100.
- Made of durable plastic
- Each tray has drain holes
- Dimensions: top (mouth) of tray - 20.5"x 10 1/8th" - (522 mm x 255 mm)
- Dimensions: bottom (base) of tray - 19 7/8th" x 9 3/8th" - (504 mm x 238 mm)
- Dimensions: depth: 2 3/8th" (60 mm)
- Use for growing in soil.
- Drain holes regulate water content of soil
These growing trays can be reused over and over again. Drain holes and easy portable size make these trays perfect for growing wheatgrass even in your own kitchen. Wheatgrass grown in soil does better in trays with holes for the water to drain. Once it has drained off after watering you can set the tray with holes into a tray without holes so you don't drip water everywhere. You can nest this tray inside a tray without drain holes to use it as a drip tray. We recommend trays without drain holes, along with our Micro-Mats hydroponic growing pads for growing hydroponically.
Manufactured in the United States of America.