Kelp Noodles with Veggiesby Roxanne Cummins, NY
- 1-12 oz package of Kelp Noodles
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 head cabbage (cut into 1/4" wide slices) to sauté
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups broccoli florets lightly steamed
- 1/4 cup Tamari Sesame Dressing
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt (optional).
Cut up kelp noodles put in a bowl with shredded carrot and set aside. Steam broccoli for 3-4 minutes and set aside. Put ghee into a frying pan heat for 1 minute and throw in the sliced cabbage with a pinch of Himalayan pink salt. Sauté for approximately 5 minutes on medium heat. Once the cabbage is done mix broccoli and cabbage into the kelp noodles with carrots. Pour the Tamari Sesame dressing over all and mix in well. Makes 3 Servings *You can also add raw spinach, water chestnuts, cucumber, red pepper or lightly steamed broccoli slaw!