Retain the Rain in your Soil
Retain plant water absorption crystals can be used in countless applications from reducing watering frequency for house plants and keeping plants watered on vacation, to reducing water bills for lawn, garden, farm, landscape, to golf courses. Retain water crystals conserve water, especially in regions prone to heat and drought.
For containers (pots, planters, baskets, seed starts and house plants) use 1 tablespoon of retain crystals to every 3 cups of soil. For lawn, farm and garden applications use 5 cups of retain water crystals for each square yard. Simply mix retain evenly into dry soil or other growing medium. Water repeatedly to activate the super absorbent polymers.
About Retain Plant Water Absorption Crystals
- Releases water slowly to plants, minimizing watering frequency and keeping plants alive on vacation. Eco-friendly mix of time-released super absorbent polymers, volcanic rock flour, and clay mineral
- Retain ™ soil crystals additive is simple, yet essential, to anything from helping commercial landscapers conserve local runoff or simply keeping a favorite houseplant watered while on vacation. Super absorbent polymers gradually and evenly release water and minerals into the soil to reduce plant stress during prolonged heat and drought. Perfect for plants and outdoor starts requiring full sun conditions.
- Retain Crystals Promote sustainable local water conservation for regions prone to heat and drought - Uniform moisture throughout the soil promotes deeper root penetration for healthier and more tolerant plants––encouraging hardier stalks, greens, blooms, reseeding, and fruit production.
- Retain ™ is essential for beginner hobbyists, busy enthusiasts, seasoned gardeners, and veteran farmers looking to minimize water consumption without compromising quality or productivity - Fortifies soil to absorb up to 50 - 60% more local runoff and nutrients than untreated soil. Ideal for hanging baskets and house plants.
- Super absorbent polymers help prevent water logging from excessive rain and moisture and even benefit from repeated watering to fully charge polymers for extended periods of drought - Retains 40x weight in water to minimize wasteful summer watering, irrigation, and sprinkler use.
- Retain is derived from polyacrylate, lava rock, bentonite, and silicates:
- Cross-linked Polyacrylate (23%)
- Bentonite (30%)
- Lava Rock (23%)
- Silicates (10%)
- Water (14%)