pH Control Kit by General Hydroponics
Microgreens thrive with slightly acidic water (pH around 6). Most city tap water has a pH over 7. This pH adjustment kit contains everything to more accurately measure and adjust the pH of your water for use in watering your microgreens.
The pH Control Kit Includes:
- pH Measurement Drops - Just add a few drops to water in the test vial and compare to the color chart to determine the exact pH of your water.
- pH Up - Use this mild base solution to raise the pH of your water.
- pH Down - Use this mild acid solution to lower the pH of your water.
- Test Vial & Bulb Syringe - Container for testing your water.
- Instructions - Step-by-step instructions on how to measure and adjust the pH of your water.
Use the bulb syringe to fill the test vial halfway with water, and add a few drops of the test indicator drops. Compare to the pH color chart on the instruction card to determine the exact pH of your water. Use pH Up, or pH Down to raise or lower the pH of your water by adding a little to your water. Re-measure and repeat as necessary until you have a pH between 5.5 and 6.5. This will help you grow strong and healthy microgreens.