Growing Non-GMO Organic Daikon Radish Sprouting Seeds
- Difficulty: Easy
- Recommended Seeding: 1.5 tbsp per quart jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or sprout bag
- Initial Soak Time: 4-6 hours
- Rinse Frequency: 2-3 times per day
- Days to Harvest: 5-6 days
- Flavor: Robust spicy peppery radish flavor, but still more mild than Red Radish
- Nutrients: Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, C
- Calories: About 15 calories per 1 cup serving
About Organic Daikon Radish Sprout Seeds
Using either a seed sprouting jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or hemp sprout bag, add about 1.5 tbsp organic Daikon radish sprout seeds to your container and allow seeds an initial soaking for 4-6 hours. After initial soak, continue to rinse Daikon radish sprouting seeds 2-3x per day and immediately drain, not allowing water to sit and soak. Rinse seeds 2-3x per day for 4-6 days, keeping organic radish sprouts fresh, crunchy, and hydrated without waterlogging. Non-GMO organic Daikon radish sprouts are soon to harvest in just 5-6 days, ready for fresh use with a robust peppery radish flavor (still more mild than Red Radish) and only about 15 calories per cup. Tasting, looking, and sprouting very similar to alfalfa sprouts, red clover sprouts have become one of the most popular varieties for its mild, agreeable, and very universal flavor.
More Than A Sprouting Seed
Raphanus sativus var. longipinnatus, or more commonly known as Daikon radish or even falsely "white carrot", is native to much of eastern Asia, but has since domesticated throughout most of the world. These root crops have become more popular as a cover crop within the last decade because of their ability to protect the soil from weeds while adding nutrients back to the soil. Daikon radish's hardy and solid roots are able to provide deep channels in the soil that enrich neighboring and subsequent crops.
For more on sprouting, check out our Seed Sprouting FAQ, from customers just like you!
Wholesale Non-GMO Organic Daikon Radish Sprouting Seeds Per Package:
- 4 g - Wholesale - Approximately 350 Seeds
- 4 oz - Wholesale - Approximately 10,000 Seeds
- 8 oz - Wholesale - Approximately 20,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Wholesale - Approximately 40,000 Seeds
- 2.5 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 100,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 200,000 Seeds
- 30 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 1,200,000 Seeds
Non-GMO organic Daikon radish sprouting seeds are available for Fast Free Shipping on orders over $45.