Growing Non-GMO Organic Adzuki Bean Sprouting Seeds
- Difficulty: Medium
- Recommended Seeding: 1/4 cup per quart jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or sprout bag
- Initial Soak Time: 6-8 hours
- Rinse Frequency: 2-3 times per day
- Days to Harvest: 2-4 days
- Flavor: Distinct nutty and sweet notes
- Nutrients: Protein, Fiber, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Fiber, Vitamins A, B, C, E
- Calories: About 460 calories per 1 cup serving
About Non-GMO Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout Seeds
Using either a seed sprouting jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or hemp sprout bag, add about 1/4 cup organic adzuki bean sprouting seeds to your container and allow seeds an initial soaking for 6-8 hours. After initial soak, continue to rinse adzuki bean sprout seeds 2-3x per day and immediately drain, not allowing water to sit and soak. Rinse seeds 2-3x per day for 2-4 days, keeping adzuki bean sprouts fresh, crunchy, and hydrated without waterlogging. Organic adzuki bean sprout seeds are quick to harvest in just 2-4 days, ready for fresh use with distinct nutty and sweet notes. Non-GMO organic adzuki bean sprouting seeds grow a protein-dense sprout fortified with Fiber, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Fiber, Vitamins A, B, C, E and an essential 460 calories per cup.
More Than A Sprouting Seed
Vigna angularis, more commonly known as adzuki bean or red mung bean, is an international sensation that has been cultivated in Asia for millenia along with the mung and soybean. Adzuki is already a nutrient-dense bean essential to many diets but, when sprouted, increases nutrient content, especially in fiber, by as much as 300%. Adzuki is often boiled, sweetened, and mashed into a red mung bean paste, often serving as the base for additional flavoring for numerous dishes in both Chinese and Japanese cuisines. For healthy snacking and finger foods, try organic adzuki bean as part of our Bean Salad Sprouting Mix or four-flavored Organic Protein Powerhouse Mix including Organic Green Pea, Organic Garbanzo bean, and Organic Mung bean.
For more about sprouting, check out our Seed Sprouting FAQ, from customers just like you!
Wholesale Organic Adzuki Bean Sprouting Seeds Per Package:
- 15 g - Wholesale - Approximately 125 Seeds
- 1 lb - Wholesale - Approximately 4,000 Seeds
- 2.5 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 10,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 20,000 Seeds
- 35 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 140,000 Seeds
Non-GMO Organic Adzuki bean sprouting seeds are available for Fast Free Shipping on orders over $45.